“Upping our efficiency by doing this algebriacally” omg what a fucking beautifully constructed sentence. I’m not a math major that should disgust me. But it doesn’t. Its so beautiful. Adam do you stalk my thoughts on here? Bring this up next time we talk on the phone so we can talk about it and I can hear you say it in your sexy Adam voice.
Consecutive Integars: n, n + 1, n + 2….
Set it up like this: n + n + 1 + n + 2 = 30
Leeeetle Linear Equation: 3n = 27
Solve: n = 9
Consecutive Numbers are: 9, 10, 11
- Consecutive odd even always separated by two (what are the differences between these two problems what)
- n, n + 2, n + 4
- n + n + 2 + n + 4 = 30
- 3n = 24
- n = 8
- 8, 10, 12
Another Example of a similar but difference equation that makes me want to shoot my face of because math majors just stick to you tenth integral problems and I’ll stick to addition and we’ll all be fine:
- 3 ( n + 2) = n + n + 4 + 6
- 3n + 6 = 2n + 10
- n = 4
- 4, 6, 8
- C = 450 – B
- W – 5
- 24 – X
Example of I’m OK, I can do this:
- When twenty- five is added to three times an unknown number, the sum is thirty four.
Example of Horrible Agony:
- A piano wire 24 in. long is cut into two pieces. The length of the longer piece is 4. (I SWEAR this guy does this for FUN) The length of the long piece is 4 inches more than three times the length of the shorter piece. (Did you see that shit because I fucking didn’t.) Find the length of each piece.
Example of Blinding Pain with out Interruption:
- Three times the sum of the first and third of three consecutive integers is 75 more than the second integer. Find the integers.
Example of Me Digging A Grave:
- A company manufacture 160 Bicycles per day. Four times the number of-3 speed bicycles made each day equals 30 less than the number of 10 speed bicycles made each day. Find the number of 10 speed bicycles manufactured each day.
I’ve got 99 problems and Math 90 is 97 of them.